• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I BUY COINS SHIRT

36 posts in this topic

I haven't been collecting coins very long but have really caught the bug. I know garage sales, flea markets, and coin shows are about to really take off so I make up a shirt to let everyone know what I'm looking for. I'm going to list them on ebay for $19.99 but thought I would let the members here have first shot at them for $16.99. There will be a $3.00 up charge for 2X & 3X. Shipping will be $3.00 first class and $5.00 priority.

If this is not posted in the right place I'm sorry.

James

coinshirtSMALL.jpg

More ways than one :o

Uh-Oh! :o But at least having little feet keeps shoe costs down. :screwy:

Feet are okay I have LITTLE hands :):makepoint:

I hate t-shirts! Do you have anything in a button-up? Preferably blue.

Chris

He may have a darling, baby-blue skirt for ya there, sunshine. ;)

A Lot of FAT guys collect coins aye :)

Ya know what sucks is I've been off of work for a year and a half bad bad back and put on 95lbs This spring I hope to feel well enough to get back to walking and lose the weight

How many of you can bench press your body weight, let alone 350 lbs? :baiting:

So, you're implying that everyone, here, weighs more than 350lbs. Victor, you've had your head under the x-ray machine too long.

Chris

I hate t-shirts! Do you have anything in a button-up? Preferably blue.

Chris

He may have a darling, baby-blue skirt for ya there, sunshine. ;)

Victor, you're going to have to start ordering your own skirts. I just don't have the time to do it for you any more.

Chris

PS. My next post will be the 6,000th, so I don't want to waste it on something as foolish as your wardrobe and dumbells. :devil:

6000th post, eh? Geez, newbie, you've been flapping your gums so much it just kind of snuck up on a man. :þ

So, we've derailed this thread enough but where the hell is this guy. Very unprofessional to leave everyone hanging like this. Sounds pretty squirrelly to me but the T-shirt sure looks cool.

"Dude, where's my shirt?"

Maybe you guys would have better luck here ???

Clicky

I certainly wouldn't buy a shirt off of the man now. Obviously, he's a flake. Why offer them here before ebay as stated and then go back on his word and leave everyone hanging?

Two thumbs Down!

Vic, you should buy the "I collect marbles" shirt. You should have a good start at a collection since this guy lost many of his here on the board. :insane: