• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

need to sell this stuff to get the money up for auction site!

2 posts in this topic

i need to get as many items sold as posable so that my goal of creating a listing fee only auction site can be relized. this auction site will be listing fee only and the most you will loose is 2% on huge sales like property and homes. the normal listing fees will be a very lil 50c and the pictures will cost 10c for up to 5 pics.....

help me get this going by purchaseing or guiding folks to me :)

all board members will get free shipping just when you buy or win let me know who you are from the boards :)

thanks for stoping in and see you soon :)

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&dfsp=1&from=R6&nojspr=y&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fss=1&saslop=1&sasl=smokyant2000&fls=4%26floc%3D1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&salic=1&saatc=1&sadis=200&fpos=83202&fsct=&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&sabfmts=0&saobfmts=exsif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saaff=afdefault&afcj=&afmp=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=50