• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All possums, please move to the water cooler

19 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Possums will now live in the water cooler, thanks.

In the meantime, all of you excitable people. My recommendation, for whatever limited worth it may have, would be to sweat less of the small stuff. smirk.gifcrazy.gifsmirk.gif It is occasionally amazing to me what can set some of you guys off. What are we talking about here? A couple of days of posts by a possum who baited a few of you into playin g his game? (low whistle) I can see how that has ruined everything. (cough cough) I don't want to sound like I'm setting myself up as any kind of judge... but man, sometimes I have these paranoid suspicions that sometimes there are intentionally severe reactions used as a device to bring more immediate attention to things that bug you.

Nah. I'm probably imagining things. wink.gif

In any case - the possum is in the water cooler now. He is there because he's spamming the boards with his single issue posting.

Arch

Friendly neighborhood moderator

Anyone seen any possums around?

A couple of years ago we saw a possum walking around our yard. Boy was it ugly! But, I thought it at least had character until it chewed a hole in my roof over my garage. We discovered the hole after it rained. Now I just think possums are ugly.

Mark

You can tell when somebody didn't grow up among several siblings, they don't know how to ignore the annoying things life (or siblings) have to bring. wink.gif As the only girl sandwiched among 3 boys, I learned how to ignore them and their bad habits, it was either that or go crazy.

Ok, maybe I did go crazy, but that was by choice, not out of necessity. smirk.gif

Anyway, anybody know about world coiuns, especially a possible Coronation token/medal/medallion issued for Queen Elizabeth II coronation in 1953?

• Administrator

Three brothers? You poor soul. (grinning) I should make YOU the moderator, it seems like between the three brothers and the three labs you probably have the hands-on-experience to keep this crew from wigging out. laugh.gifgrin.gif

Arch

wink.gif

Will be abset this weekend starting Friday morning and extending to Sunday evening. Please appoint a designated troll hunter, as I will be hunting deer and don't have dual tags. wink.gif

• Administrator

You'll need a note from your doctor stating that hunting is necessary to your health, or else we'll have to doc your pay again. mad.gif

Arch

tongue.gif