• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT THIS AUCTION AND TELL ME......

10 posts in this topic

WHERE THE HELL I MIGHT EVEN CONSIDER TAKING PAY PAL. sign-rantpost.gifSOME PEOPLE

Under Payment methods accepted it shows PyaPal.

You know Greg I didn't put it in the auction.But since you mentioned it I checked some others and they show it too.I remember that I said I wouldn't accept Credit cards.

This Sux 893frustrated.gif

I listed some stuff the other night and caught that at the last second.

I do accept paypal but I cannot use their pic or whatever ebay will provide if you select the box because I cannot accept credit cards and they show VIsa, Mastercard, etc....with the emblem.

So I just check my emails and this guy writes and gives me some grief ,He says he goes searching and checks for paypal and would I mind fixing my auctions because he doesn't have time to read the descriptions to the auctions.

HE DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO READ THE DESCRIPTIONS

893censored-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif

So I just check my emails and this guy writes and gives me some grief ,He says he goes searching and checks for paypal and would I mind fixing my auctions because he doesn't have time to read the descriptions to the auctions.

893censored-thumb.gifpopcorn.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif893frustrated.gif

Block him from bidding on your listings and report him to eBay as a nuisance.

Beijim

This guy LOOKS for a service which makes eBay money. They won't do anything about him. They LOVE people like him.

It is your fault for not checking your settings, even if eBay automatically changed them. At least that is what they are going to say.

This guy LOOKS for a service which makes eBay money. They won't do anything about him. They LOVE people like him.

Hmm, good point. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Okay, forget interacting with eBay. Just block the [!@#%^&^] from your auctions.

Did I say [!@#%^&^]?

Beijim