• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: Three Cent Silver Piece, 1867 NGC PF65

4 posts in this topic

Up for grabs is the type III three cent silver piece that is presently in my type set.

A gem proof with deep glossy fields behind nice contrasting devices. Toning in the link photos are true to the coin, the bright centers have a thin skin coating the surfaces that's thicker and more apearent on the reverse.

1867 Proof Trime

If interested and want to talk $$$ or want more information about this coin please P.M.

Thanks,

What gives, Pablo? That's a nice trime. You must have an upgrade to be letting that beaut go. (thumbs u

Hey Big E, I wish it was an upgrade, but actually it comes down to having to part with something from my type set to add more.

I am offering this coin because it is a rare find that I'm hoping can get some interest, I've also owned this coin for quite a while and it's one of the few I could actually part with from my type set.