• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new goodies post!

23 posts in this topic

GOLD CHAIN W/ GOLD AMERICAN EAGLE W/GOLD BEZAL

PROOF SETS

GREAT BRITAIN ONE PENNIES & HALF PENNIES

MUCH MUCH MORE!

selling some nice jewelry also:

diamond bracelet .50tcw from zales in box warn 3 times. sells at zales for 2000$

http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2939851&cp=207113.2109140&pg=1&numResultsPerPage=96&cp=207113&categoryId=2109140&kpc=1&parentPage=search&searchId=22225648803

get it from me at a low (didnt work out for me) price of 750$ shipped with warentee for 1 yr on stones. due to manufacturers mess up. i also have pleanty of genuine diamonds to fill a spot if needed. all work is free all you do is let me know what you need (sizeing, stone replacement....)

also a 14k white gold solitare diamond ring. diamond is .62 ct and is a marquis cut. appraisal is from 1-17-2005 and says 1300$ replacement cost. item will have an updated appraisal for buyer.

dont miss out for love day!

i also have a small baggy of "v"nickels . they are all in ag-g . i will scan a few so you know what im talking about. 76 of them in all lots of different dates. 45$ shipped!

ok i have to do it! i love the design but dont need a full proof set. so here it is. im selling this full pf70 proof set( - the '08 i guess now). i am asking 1450.00 +3% for paypal(if sending money order i need to have it prioretied to me! ) , shipped/insured/signiture confirmation and express shipping (the less time in delivery mode the better) all are ngc graded pf70's. will come with small display easles to display in upright position :)

Score: 3835

Leading by: 0

NumisMedia Total(‡): $1,718.75

Date Score Achieved: 12/9/2007

my price even beats all ebay prices!

check out the pics and info in link for regestry set! they are the actual coins you will recieve.

fellow tradingslabs and yeoldcoin members will get a further discount of $50.

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/MySets_Listing.aspx?PeopleSetID=37256&SelectedTab=Gallery

also for those early cbh collectors! THE book to have when looking for varieties!

UNITED STATES EARLY HALF DOLLAR DIE VARIETIES

this book is in great condition! hard cover with sleeve (grey). lets say 70$ shipped ,payment via paypal ill cover fees. sent via priorety mail / delivery confirmation/insured. dont miss out !