• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know why Economy is taking longer?

6 posts in this topic

The last time I checked, it was 26 days. I'm waiting on one submission that was received November 19. I also have another submission to NCS that was shipped at the same time. How can I check on that? Do I have to call them?

I'm not really antsy about them, but I'm really, really, really bored, and I have to have something to read.

Chris

For NCS you have to call. They don't have an online tracking function like NGC. However, once they are finished and if it goes to NGC you will then be able to track the order.

Man, you really are bored. What's that, four or five threads in an hour?

You've got that right! Although, business is starting to pick up a little.

Chris

Chris

Just curious, I'm sure you've mentioned it before, but where do you work?

Chris

Just curious, I'm sure you've mentioned it before, but where do you work?

It's a game redemption center that I often refer to as "pseudo-slots". They're video games somewhat similar to multiline video slots. The customer can redeem their winnings for gift cards. Only the Indian tribes, non-profit bingo halls, racetracks and jai alai frontons can pay out cash in Florida.

Chris