• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG! Pre-eBay Sale! Will list on 11/18 and 11/25!

4 posts in this topic

Ok, I need to raise some cash for some unexpected bills, so I am listing a whole bunch of random coins that I don't really need anymore and I am giving board members the first chance! All prices include shipping to the USA, international shipping will be extra. PM or e-mail me at jtryka@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Raw Modern Commemoratives (all include original boxes and COAs):

1986 Proof Statue of Liberty 3-coin set (clad half, silver dollar and $5 gold): $220

1986 Proof Statue of Liberty clad half dollar: ON EBAY

1992 White House Unc. Silver Dollar: ON EBAY

1994 Capitol Unc. Silver Dollar: ON EBAY

1995 Olympic Baseball Proof clad half dollar: ON EBAY

1999 Yellowstone Silver Dollar 2-coin set (Proof & Unc): $85

2003 Wright Brothers Unc. clad half dollar: ON EBAY

2005 Marine Corps Silver Dollar unc.: $45

2005 John Marshall Unc. Silver Dollar: ON EBAY

2006 Ben Franklin Scientist Unc. Silver Dollar: $37

2007 Jamestown Unc. Silver Dollar: $35

2007 Jamestown Proof Silver Dollar: $35

2007 Little Rock Silver Dollar & Medal set: ON EBAY

Certified Coins:

1945-D cent NGC MS-66 RD: ON EBAY

1943 Half Dollar PCGS MS-65: SOLD

1978-D Half Dollar NGC MS-64: ON EBAY

1982-D Washington Silver Half Dollar PCGS MS-67: ON EBAY

1886-S Liberty $10 Gold PCGS MS-62: $520

Uncut Currency (original with BEP folder and envelope):

4-note series 2006 $1: $20

4-note series 2004A $20 Star Notes: $120

Cool stuff, Jeff. I can't believe how the Marine Corp Commemorative dollar has halved in value. I believe that they should be a hundred dollar coin!

Yeah, it's a nice design too, unfortunately I am re-evaluating my commem collecting and it just doesn't fit anymore, as I've decided to focus primarily on designs that have a connection to the classics, like the SF Mint with old designs, but also things like the NCS and Columbus which trace their roots to Saint-Gaudens' medal designs. So there might be more I'll thin out in the future.

About $1500 would complete my ms/pr commem dollar collection but I'm getting tired of always having to update it every year so I'm even considering selling it.

Once I get around to it, I'm planning on liquidating most of my collection except for my type registry. There is simply too much stuff in my collection. I'd much prefer it stream-lined.

Good luck on your auction, Jeff!