• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AT Coin and Proud of It

14 posts in this topic

It could just be the scan, but I don't like the looks. I like tonoed coins that show dazzling luster underneath, but I don't like the ones that look like vibrant colors on a matte surface.

I had to go see my psychiatrist after looking at the scan. (Violent tendencies with a touch of masochism and depression laugh.gif). At least the SOB is honest about the toning, but the nickel looks like hell spawn.

By the way Gunsmoke, what is your icon now? I am blind enough to not be able to tell what has happened to that poor person's head? Is it yours? Were you artificially toned?

Hoot

Thanks alot Hoot. I am sitting at my work computer laughing and coughing thanks to your post grin.gif

Here is a bigger pic attached.

It happened after I went into the comic forum.

55008-crazypiercing.jpg.ace7196938bf3d10dd44673f3e4f1d40.jpg

I just fell over backwards in my chair. I am hurt, truly hurt. That poor deserves his place in Ripley's, Guiness, the Smithsonian. Has anyone tried to classify him? mutilaticus? I need a lobotomy now. A surgeon is definitely required.

Hoot

That's a 40cent Buffalo nickel with a ten dollar price tag.

If you want one just like it, PM me- I'll "make" you one and it'll be a lot prettier and for half price.

Seriously.

The Seller could have at least had the courtesy of using a MintState coin.