• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs/Coins wanted. New List

15 posts in this topic

The coins I am looking for are marked as “Collectors Society” and or “F.U.N. (Florida United Numismatists)”.

There maybe any combination of the Collectors Society year and coin in the slab. Or F.U.N Slabs. I have listed below the ones I do have. And Ill be willing to pay a fair price for any I don’t have.

A link to my NGC Signature set is http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/ViewPersonalCollection.aspx?UserCollectionID=976&Tab=list

I have images posted there so others can see what some of these coin slabs look like as marked.

Please PM or post any slabs you have for sale.

Multi Holders:

2003-D Collectors Society Limited Edition-MULTI HOLDER

2004-P Collectors Society Limited Edition-MULTI HOLDER

In the Multi holders I think there are different mintmarks of these state quarters.

Silver Eagles:

2005 Collectors Society with a 1994 ASE

2006 Collectors Society with a 2006 SAE

State hood quarters:

2006 Collectors Society - COLORADO

2006 Collectors Society - MARYLAND

2006 Collectors Society - MASSACHUSETTS

2006 Collectors Society - NEVADA

2006 Collectors Society - NORTH DAKOTA

2006 Collectors Society - SOUTH DAKOTA

2006 Collectors Society - #1 VIRGINIA

2006 Collectors Society - #1 NEW HAMPSHIRE

2007 Collectors Society - #2 VIRGINIA

2007 Collectors Society - CALIFORNIA

2007 Collectors Society - KANSAS

2007 Collectors Society - MINNESOTA

2007 Collectors Society - #2 NEW HAMPSHIRE

2007 Collectors Society - SOUTH CAROLINA

2007 Collectors Society - WEST VIRGINIA

2007 Collectors Society – OREGON

F.U.N. (Florida United Numismatists):

2007 F.U.N. Show Collectors Society – 2006 P SACAGAWEA

2006 F.U.N. (Florida United Numismatists) Convention - SOMALI C/N $1

2005 F.U.N. 50th Anniversary - 2004 P 25C FLORIDA

The coins I am looking for are marked as “Collectors Society” and or “F.U.N. (Florida United Numismatists)”.

There maybe any combination of the Collectors Society year and coin in the slab. Or F.U.N Slabs. I have listed below the ones I do have. And Ill be willing to pay a fair price for any I don’t have.

A link to my NGC Signature set is http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/ViewPersonalCollection.aspx?UserCollectionID=976&Tab=list

I have images posted there so others can see what some of these coin slabs look like as marked.

Multi Holders:

In the Multi holders I think there are different mintmarks of these state quarters.

Silver Eagles:

State hood quarters:

Multi Holders:

Silver Eagles:

State hood quarters: