• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread originally added by 'jgrinz' - New category that makes sense

3 posts in this topic

I would like to officially request that the GOLD Buffalo's be alloted thier OWN Catagory and NOT be Pushed in with the American Gold Eagles.

My Reasoning is as follows.

The GOLD Eagles EXCLUDING the Buffalo's Are Like Coins with the Same design and the same Fineness of Gold Content

The Buffalo's Are not Like Coins to the American Eagles and have a different fineness of Gold Content

They are not Like coins and should not be Jumbled together for convienence sake.

I am sure this would not take a big change in the system to do but MAKES SENSE to have them separated

OR if you feel so inclined to leave them in the Gold American Eagle Catagory - Lets create a NEW catagory for Just for Buffalo's

You have set a precident for this type of split out with the 20th Anniversary Eagles Which have thier OWN catagory - They are the same as the regular Silver Eagles yet split out.

This is a very valid suggestion.

Since the Gold Buffalos are fairly new issues, being released only in the past couple of years, this may be something to consider as we observe the trends and populations as more are released.

Thank you for your input.